AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Communication manager invite will not go trough

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I would like our customer service team to reply on reviews and messages in Google. In order to do so I've created an custom gmail and added that in GMB with communications role. This worked the first week but now when someone wants to log in the only thing they can do is claim a new business. 

I've sent a new invite (deleted the user in GMB and sent added again) but the "new" invite doesnt come trough. 

Ive tried with my personal email adres and with a co-worker but here still the same problem.

Someone help? Thanks in advance!

Our company is DTG (www.dtg.nl) 

Communication manager invite will not go trough

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, 

I would like our customer service team to reply on reviews and messages in Google. In order to do so I've created an custom gmail and added that in GMB with communications role. This worked the first week but now when someone wants to log in the only thing they can do is claim a new business. 

I've sent a new invite (deleted the user in GMB and sent added again) but the "new" invite doesnt come trough. 

Ive tried with my personal email adres and with a co-worker but here still the same problem.

Someone help? Thanks in advance!

Company name: DTG

Adress: Herikerbergweg 88, 1101CM Amsterdam

Phone number: 020 4086226

https://www.google.nl/maps/place/DTG/@52.308507,4.9404472,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x47c60b997697...

www.dtg.nl