AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Color Contour Salon 1513 Enterprise Dr 4342371400.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have taken over a building that was formerly a salon as well ..The salon was.closed due to rent issues so theres a Google page that showshows that with the address and then there's a page with my current salon ..How can I get the old page deleted ????

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

@Brandi S

I'm only seeing one listing at that address which is for the Color Contour Salon. You didn't say which listing is yours but the old listing I'd just mark as permanently closed. 

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Brandi,

You should mark that location as closed and then create a new listing yourself. Please use this information to learn more about the guidelines for representing a business on Google. Once you understand all of that info and your business listing qualifies, you can use this information to verify your Google My Business listing.

The only other option you have would be to attempt to gain ownership of the old listing. Google My Business now offers a conflict resolution system, which can be found here: Automating Ownership Conflict for IndividualsYou can also request ownership by following the instructions here: Google My Business Help -> Someone else verified my businessIf no response is received within 7 days, you will be able to request a code to verify and then take ownership of the listing.

It is generally better to create a new listing for a new business since the previous may have reviews and info attached that is nearly impossible to remove if the business name stays the same. 

Kind Regards,

James