AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Claiming my Own Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I really need help. This issue is on going and I feel I am caught in a feedback loop with this company. This all started when I registered for a GoDaddy Account that had some sort of Google Business integration in the control panel. Don't ask me to describe it in detail. I only know that it is part of every GoDaddy web hosting account. I tried to register my business through this GoDaddy control panel. I am not a computer expert, I am a Notary Public. I hire someone to fix my computer stuff. I would be willing to pay someone at Google to fix this since it is at least partially with their software. Anyway, I found that I could not set the business hours and so I attempted to register my business with Google My Business on my own. This resulted in some kind of ownership conflict with my Google Maps listing. Again, I have not idea why since I always use the same addressing parameters for my business. Anyway, I emailed Google and someone called my and told me to request a code by mail and enter it or wait 8 days and I could takeover the account. I have gone through this process Four "4" times and I can show you every one of the letters I got. That didn't make me own my own account. After  4 attempts and 4 letters, you just keep saying the same thing. Help, I am loosing customers. I live in the small town of Coronado, California and there is not much business here to begin with. I would be willing to pay! I would be willing to pay! I would be willing to pay! Help Google, not kidding.

Claiming my Own Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I here you.  I am going through the same crap with this.  very similar.  and I keep getting the same answers.  1 year and counting now.  meanwhile I have a google business page that I cant do anything with, with 60 great reviews for my business that looks like I am going to lose??  nobody cares!  Does anyone reply to these forum posts?