[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

West Texas Veterinarian Supply

431 N 7th 

Abilene TX 79601

325-677-8677

https://www.google.com/maps/place/West+Texas+Veterinary+Supply/@32.4549839,-99.7257151,15z/data=!4m5...

http://wtvsupply.com/

At one point in time before I worked here, some of the previous workers claimed this listing under an email I have no access too. The owner cannot remember the logins for the email that was set up by previous employees. I've requested the transfer ownership several times and I haven't had any luck with it. I tried calling google earlier but was on hold for over 20 minutes. Is there another way, a quicker way to be able to claim our google listing? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Claiming a bussiness that was claimed with different email

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I know it's been a few weeks since you posted here - is this still an issue for you or have you been able to resolve the problem?

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have similar issue.  I used to work for Osceola County Health Department.  Without my permission a Google My Business account was established in my name (after I left the county) but with the name and number of the county.  They did not want my patients to be able to find my new clinic so they set up the account using all the contact information of the County so it is impossible to verify the business.  This way when they do a search they will call the county when they think they are calling me.  Google is complicit in damaging my advertising efforts as they do not allow someone to claim the page through additional verification methods.  At least Facebook allows you to upload documents to prove who you are and that you have the right to that particular account.  The same person did the same with facebook creating 3 unofficial pages but it will be easy to recover.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Martha

Can you please start your own thread with your business details and issue.

This allows us to keep the forum organised and gives you the attention you need.

This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog