AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Changing Ownership unable to claim the business page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My sister and I recently purchased a daycare business. We are trying to claim the business page so we can update info and respond to reviews however we are unable to.  We have spoken with the previous owner and she had hired someone to set the page up for her but she is unable to contact the person she hired any longer and she doesn't have access to the page anymore either.  We have all the documentation to show we bought the business, how do we now claim the page?

www.kreativekidzchildcare.ca

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Kreative+Kidz+Childcare/@53.5340205,-113.3213822,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good luck.  Google Business suck and you will get no help from support.  Google would erather make a gazillion dollars riupping people off then spend a few jhundred thousand providing actual peple who can answer questins better than robots.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Corene,

No need to worry .....try this....create a new listing from your mail address with the same details of the business you purchased...use the same name and address...when you finished filling all details and submit you will get the message saying that this listing is already present...here you get the option to 'request for ownership'.....just request ownership...it will send a request mail to the current owner....and if he doesn't give any response to this request  within 7 days you will get the ownership automatically....just try...best of luck...hope you understand the process..

Re: Changing Ownership unable to claim the business page

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Google My Business is a free tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google.Google always helps people to find their results in search at free of cost...