AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Changes to "My Business"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a business page "Home Inspectors Group" which I have had for a long time.  I used to be able to go directly to this page and post new content.  I can no longer do this.  Now there is a new page when I go to "My Business" that had zero posts under the "Posts" section even though Home Inspectors Group has years of posts I have put up there.  It is like there are two separate pages now.  I tried posted a new post on the "My Business" page but it does not appear on the Home Inspectors Group page.  What has changed?  If I search from my Google+ page for "Home Inspectors Group" I can click through to the old page but there are no controls on the page now (again it is like it is a separate page now)  Please someone explain what this change is and how I can get control of my page back and again and have them as one synchronized page instead of what now seem like two different pages.  This can't be helping my overall SEO.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Changes to "My Business"?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi  @Chris C

I've a hard  time to understand  your  issue 

Would you mind providing  the following 

:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website

6. screen shotsshowingthecontent of your  GMB dashbaord

Once I have that information, ​I​'ll do my best to help. 
Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: Changes to "My Business"?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HomeInspectorsGroup.jpg