AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Change of owneship account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1.Full business name -Biuldafrique Consulting Group
2. Current business address - The Navigators P.O.Box 51758, Kindaruma Rd, Nairobi, Kenya
3. Current telephone number -+254 20 8058493
4. Google+ URL- https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/103206612885639252030/103206612885639252030/about?_ga=1.262898511.2905...

Hi, I have two issues I would like solved:

1) I registered for "my business" listing and verified using my personal email account. The business name is my organization and I realized being the owner is not a very good idea. It would make sense if the listing was done under the organization's official gmail account to allow access to management. Is it possible to have the business listing registered using the official company mail (as the owner and not manager)?

2) The first time I registered for the listing, after verification, searching just "Biuldafrique" the listing would appear. Currently I have to search " Biuldafrique Kenya " for the listing to appear. I prefer to have the first option as well. How do I go about it?

Jill

Jill

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Change of owneship account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Jill A

At the moment you are the page owner and are managing it under you personal GoogleAccount.

This is fine so far.

But you can also transfer both:  the admin rights as well as the ownership to any other Google Account.

This HC article explains the "how to do"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler done, Thank you so much.

-How about the other issue (appearing on listing only after the country name is included)?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Jill A

sorry I forgot about the 2nd part:

Here we go with two great articles linked: http://localu.org/?s=knowledge+panel

and