AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Change of ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

I would kindly ask for a help. 2 years ago I have started working for a newly opened restaurant called Graben30. I have created a business on google and confirmed the verification. 

3 months ago, a new owner bought the place and decide now to rename it. I have tried to open a new business but it rejected it since it was on the same address, same phone number, etc. Then i have renamed the old profile - Graben30 to new name "Lav" at least to have something, but the problem with the old reviews and photos remains. I have once again tried to add a new listing under the name LAV and today I have received a verification code but it has signed it as DUPLICATE. If i completely delete the old listing, will the duplicate be "changed" or "transfered" into my main business or?

LAV

Am Graben 30, 1010 Wien

+4319346688

https://www.google.com/maps/place/LAV/@48.2083691,16.3686195,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x476d0798d...

www.lav-restaurant.com

Any suggestions are more than welcome,

Marija