AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Chan's Garden

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/''/Chan's+Garden+08021/data=!4m5!4m4!1m0!1m2!1m1!1s0x89c6d27d04dc012...

Chan's Garden

592 Chews Landing Rd, Lindenwold, NJ 08021

856-782-8888

Someone have called us and got the pin from one of our staff. Since then we are not able to get this listing back. They are changing email frequently and my request are getting "Request No Longer Valid".

How can this be fixed.

Thanks

M. Chen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Chan's Garden

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Why the heck did you inform your employees about a PIN you requested and got sent?

Would you do this with a PIN for your bank card or credit card too?

When (and how) did you try last time this procedure:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: Chan's Garden

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler He is one of my new staff and apparently got swayed by whoever call that day to scam my business. How can you help me rectify this? I've been very strict now to answer such calls to ensure security of my Online business. I am having hard time to cope now with all the money I am losing.

Chan's Garden

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

You missed answering my question:

"When (and how) did you try last time this procedure:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler - I can no longer remember when did this happen. But I lost my listing on Sept 24 and since then I have been trying to send request to give my access back to me but I have no luck. I hope you can help me get this back because I am loosing a lot of money on my business now. Thanks in advance.

Chan's Garden

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Actually there is kind of a "s h i t storm" of threads in the forum of tons of similar ownership requests.

And I 'm pretty sure many of  them are fake requests for the only purpose to hijack other listings.

This let my very much hesitate to escalate such requests like yours to Google - unfortunately.

What very good proof can you provide me being indeed  the owner of the listing?

Perhaps any tax bill for the restaurant with your name and the restaurant name etc  or what ever   "officila paperwork" convincing me about your ownership.

Provide as much as possible such proving information.

Depending on this I will see whether continuing to deal your case or not.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

@Michelle J, can you please provide all your company's info, such as name, address, website and phone number?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Flash,

Name of the business is Chan's Gaden

Address is 592 Chews Landing Rd. Lindenwold NJ 08021

Phone number 856-782-8888. We don't have any established website yet. Websites that can be found online are all created by the online ordering companies that we have contract with.