Cannot claim listing after 7 days wait period
I have been trying to claim the google listing for my place of work for well over a month now and have had no success so far. The business was previously under management by a different leasee and we've had some difficulties during the handover process. I requested access to the page on December 11th and have since tried to claim the page (as there has been no response from the previous owner) however this results in the same landing page as if I'd clicked a day after submitting the request and no avenue to make my claim.
1. Full business name: Sugarworld Waterpark
2. Current business address: Hambledon Drive, Edmonton QLD, 4869 (Australia)
3. Current telephone number: (07) 4055 5477
4. Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Sugarworld+Waterpark/@-17.0211459,145.7239203,17z/data=!3m1!4b1...
5. Website (if applicable): http://sugarworldwaterpark.com.au/
Our trading hours are completely wrong and we're regularly having people show up expecting us to be open - I've suggested the edit be made to the hours several times and this has been 'under review' for weeks now. I simply don't know what to do to solve these problems at this point. How can I get this business listing under our control?