AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot add owners or account managers to a listing. The Brand Account has been blocked.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello - 

For the below account, we had a former employee setup the business using her personal email address. She then made our corporate address a manager under the account.

The employee no longer works for the company, but her email address still retains primary ownership. I need to transfer primary ownership to our corporate account.

How can this be done?

1. Cross Creek Ranch
2. Cross Creek Bend Lane, Fulshear, TX 77441
3. 281-344-9882
4. Google Maps URL
5. https://www.crosscreektexas.com/

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cannot add owners or account managers to a listing. The Brand Account has been blocked.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

have you tried contacting her - as she can transfer the ownership?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I AM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF POSITIVE IMAGE AWARENESS CENTER! NO ONE IS ADDING ME, BECAUSE I STARTED THE BUSINESS IN HARTFORD, CONNECTICUT JANUARY 1973! I AM THE SOLE CREATOR OF IT, I ONCE HAD MY BUSINESS PARTNER, STEVEN KAPLAN INCORPORATE WITH ME, BUT, HE SAYS NOW, THAT IT IS NOT INC. ANY LONGER, THAT WAS DISOLVED. IF SOMEONE ELSE, LIKE HIS NASTY EX-WIFE, HAS SAID THEY ARE THE OWNER, THEY HAVE LIED TO YOU! I CREATED AND MAINTAINED IT IN VARIOUS STATES AS A MILITARY WIFE, AS I MOVED AROUND UNTIL I MOVED HERE IN '93 TO MARTINEZ, GA., AND THE BUSINESS CAME WITH ME! 44 YEARS, MINE, AND WILL REMAIN MINE. SO COULD YOU GOOGLE PEOPLE TELL ME HOW YOU CAN BLOCK THE OWNER, CREATOR, AND MAIN PERSON FROM HER OWN COMPANY? I KNOW THAT I BLOCKED HIS EX-WIFE PHYLLIS GIARRAFFA (PREVIOUS KAPLAN) FROM COMMENTING ON ANY OF MY FB PERSONAL ITEMS, OR PIAC BUSINESS ITEMS, SO IF SHE HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS BLOCKAGE, SHE IS TRYING TO CONTINUE TO SABOTAGE THE CENTER! DON'T TRUST HER, DON'T BELIEVE HER ABOUT ANYTHING, TRUST ME! WOW1 I WANTED TO GET A GOOGLE PROJECT FI PHONE, AND JUST IMAGINE THE GRIEF I WOULD GO THROUGH WITH ALL YOUR WEIRD RULES, THAT Y O U CAN ACTUALLY BLOCK THE OWNER OF HER OWN BUSINESS FROM ADVERTISING. SOME KARMA FOR GOOGLE, TO BE SURE. YUP, I AM PISSED, AND I HAVE EARNED IT WORKING THIS COMPANY FOR 44 YEARS, PROBABLY OLDER AND LONGER THAN MOST OF YOU PEOPLE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, I HAVE THE BUSINESS LICENSE, I DO HAVE STEVEN KAPLAN WORKING AT THE CENTER, AND I TRAINED HIM IN HYPNOSIS MYSELF! YOU WOULDN'T LET ME CHANGE AUGUSTA TO MARTINEZ, WHERE THE CENTER IS L O C A T E D!!! SURPRISED YOU LET ME CHANGE THE NUMBER? WHO DO YOU PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE ANYWAY? CONTACT

W H O??? IS ENGLISH YOUR SECOND LANGUAGE OR SOMETHING? SHE WAS NEVER AN EMPLOYEE! NEVER OWNED MY COMPANY, WAS JUST MARRIED TO THE POOR MAN THAT SHE RAKED OVER THE COALS! SHE IS NOT, NOR HAS SHE EVER BEEN AN OWNER OR EMPLOYEE EVEN OF THIS COMPANY! CONTACT HER EX- ONE OF MANY STEVEN KAPLAN TO SEE FOR YOURSELF, IF THE WITCH HAS TRIED TO DO THIS. YOU HAVE A SUIT ON YOUR HANDS- ONCE AGAIN SHE N E V E R WORKED OR HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS COMPANY, BUT ATTENDED APPOINTMENTS THAT I WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO DO FOR HER, BECAUSE I AM A HELPER, UNTIL THIS YEAR WHEN WE REALIZED THAT SHE WAS SPREADING LIES, AND SABOTAGING THE CENTER. I HAVE 4 BOOKS PUBLISHED, WITH THE CENTER BRING MENTIONED IN ALL OF THEM, AS TO WHERE, THE MEETINGS FOR THE BOOK TOOK PLACE. STRAIGHTENED THIS MESS OUT.