My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot add manager to Google My Business - User doesn't receive invitation email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have a business account, with 3 listings. For one of the listings, I cannot add another user, another manager. In fact, I can invite him, but he doesn't receive the invitation mail.

What should I do? I saw that there were also some other people who had this problem, but didn't find any solution.

Thanks 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cannot add manager to Google My Business - User doesn't receive invitation email

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Patrik B

Here's something you can try. While he is signed in to his Google account, have him view the G+ page for the listing you invited him to in 'classic view'. He can do this by adding /classic to the end of the url. At that point he will hopefully see a banner at the top saying that he's been invited to become manager of the page and he can accept the invitation from there.

For example, if the url of the listing is plus.google.com/12345678987654321 have him to go plus.google.com/12345678987654321/classic and look for the invitation banner at the top.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Trying to correctly tag the thread starter :) @Patrik B

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Thank you! And sorry for the mixup @Patrik B

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.