2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot access my Google + Business Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The account I thought was connected to my Business Google+ page will not allow me to edit the page as the admin and I cannot think of any other accounts I may have used to set this up.

All the details on the page (name, Phone Number, Address, Business Name, etc) are mine, I just cant log in to configure the page - how do I get the login details from Google to be able to manage this page?
Thanks
2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Steve

Can you provide your business details please - name and address, as well as the link to the Maps listing if you know it.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for responding :)

Details Below

Google+_ Site
https://plus.google.com/u/0/104005801579489980060

Google Maps Entry
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dataweb+Business+Services+Ltd/@52.277933,-0.9027357,17z/data=!3m1!...

Company details: (My Address)
Dataweb Business Servicess Limited
2 Tiverton Avenue Kingthorpe
Northampton
NN2 8LY

Tel: +44 7825 536320 (My Mobile Number)

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Steve G Thank you for the details.

@PriyaC Hope you do not mind me chiming in here. 

If you are not able to locate the listing in one of your Gmail accounts, I would suggest going through the process outlined here

The best case scenario is that you get an email and then you will know which email owns the listing inside of business.google.com

The worst case scenario will be that you can transfer ownership to an email address you have. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that information. As Ben has said, following the ownership transfer process will give you the opportunity to see which of your email addresses already owns the business listing, or transfer it to you.

Cheers

Priya

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok thats strange I never made that post and it's not my site but some how It shows in my profile.  Must be one of the reasons they could not get to their page.  Very odd.