AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot access/edit my business account, help please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I closed my business and cannot figure out how to access the information to close it. None of my google logins show the business as mine. I followed the instructions to recover or gain access and it says it was verified by another person. The email of the verifier appears to use my name @ gmail but of course I cannot see the entire email and it is not one that I have ever used. So of course, google sent a request to an email that has never been used.

What can I do to get around Google's convoluted, confused and irrelevant instructions? What is the point of waiting 7 days for myself to verify an email that I will never receive? 

It appears that when I created the business, google created/assigned ANOTHER email account to the business when I already had 3 or 4 others. Was not the whole point of Google to consolidate all my logins to one account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Thanks for coming to the community! It looks like you may have forgotten some important information that I'll need in order to address your issue. Can you please provide the following:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website

Once I have that information, ​I​'ll do my best to help. 
Thanks!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Helmut,

Jenny's Attic

23016 Lake Forest Dr. #F

949 521 8555

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jenny's+Attic/@33.6274806,-117.7246231,17.75z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:...

www.jennys-attic.com

cheers,

Tom