5.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot Connect To Support Chat

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

https://support.google.com/business/contact/pre_chat_survey?cfnti=escalationflow.chat&cft=1&authuser...
This is the link I have been going to for general Google support, but they never seem to answer.
Either it says 'support is unavailable at this time', which feels like ALL the time or I fill out the survey and clicking 'Submit' does absolutely nothing.
I used to go to this quite frequently and had no issue, I don't know what changed.

My issue I'm trying to connect to them about is one of my clients here has a link under 'Products and services' that is not for their business. I've looked within GMB and I cannot find anywhere that that information would come from.

Thank you for the help~

1 Expert replyverified_user

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

We are having the same issue Google has seeom to remove phone support. If you find another link please let me know. If I find a good way Ill let you know you as well. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Julie D
October 2016

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

After further research I found a post here temporary solution hopefully its just their phones are down and coming back up shortly     https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Ownership-Conflicts/Several-Google-My-Business-issues-for-...

Re: Cannot Connect To Support Chat

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi

Yes, there is an issue with phone support at the minute and they are working on resolving the problem.

You can still use email support

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Would their phone support effect their live chat support as well?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for this! 
I was unaware you could report problems this way.
I have sent in my issue, now let's just cross our fingers that they are able to resolve it. (:

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Found a NUMBER!!!! 844-442-8695 Hopefully this works for everyone. I used it and it worked like a charm all 5 times lol 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Found a NUMBER!!!! 844-442-8695 Hopefully this works for everyone. I used it and it worked like a charm all 5 times lol 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆