AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot Claim Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I represent the business of Jin's Asian Cuisine. I need help in claiming this business back. The owner, Mr. Gao and I has been trying to contact Chinese Menu Online since they are stopping us in gaining back our listing. Mr. Gao tried to contact them several times but in no luck they just seems to continue getting it. We have all the information you need such as Business License or Utility Bills to prove rightful Ownership. Just let us know where to send it. We have gone through all forms of communication with them but they totally do not respond.

Here's my business details for your reference:
Current Business Address: 500 Battlefield Blvd S, #11, Chesapeake, VA 23322
Current Telephone Number:
Restaurant: 757-410-1766
Personal: 224-212-0832
Google Maps URL: https://www.google.com.ph/maps/place/Jin's+Asian+Cuisine/@36.706451,-76.2395789,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m...

Looking forward to hear any help that you can provide.

Joshua

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cannot Claim Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

what would be the correct website you own and have under your own control?

Re: Cannot Claim Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: Cannot Claim Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler The Owner. Mr. Gao has sent you an individual message to seek further assistance in claiming this business back. To this date, he has not received a response. Mr. Gao is following up with your response.

Thank you.

Cannot Claim Business

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Joshua L

I didn't receive any individual message from Mr Gao (and wouldn't know what email address he is using to reach me as I don't accept PM's from users unless I offer them myself  to sent me any stuff)

Cannot Claim Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler just an FYI that this is the second time I've been tagged in the past month on a thread I haven't contributed on. It looks like the usernames are just very similar, but this is a different Josh. 😀