AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.3K members online now
1.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Can't reach Google to help me point my Shopify store to my domain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Here's the meat of the email I have sent to Google on this issue:

When I go to GoDaddy (where Whois  lists I got my domain) it shows I do not have one.  I called GoDaddy and they said since we signed up for this domain through Google, we needed to go to Google to do the above task.  The problem I am having is that this was set up under a different email than mine (*******@gmail.com) than my own (*******@gmail.com) as she was the one handling the website part of our business.  She is no longer available to do this for our business, and I am now in charge of the website.  I am also the “Registrant” and the “Tech Name” and the one who pays Google every month on my American Express card ending in ****.  I would like to get this handled quickly as I would like to make my Shopify website live by September.
2. Troubleshooting I have taken – Tried going through Google, but still not allowed, even though I have the account number (*******) and the call-in PIN (****) and as I said the payor on the credit card, giving the last four of the credit card used on this account (****)

I originally sent this August 24, 2016 - thinking it was a simple fix and I could open my store first of September.  As of today, September 9, I have no response though I have reminded them I'm still waiting, twice.  I have no PIN for this issue so I can't get on the phone with anyone.  It's a really simple fix.  After all I am the person paying the bill, the "registrant" and "tech" officially listed.  Why can't I just go on with my site instead of waiting for something so simple to go forward?????

Re: Can't reach Google to help me point my Shopify store to my domain.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Case # is 10278101 btw