AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Can't Access Business Pages

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Loose Leaf Tea Market

4025 E. Chandler Blvd. #5  Phoenix, AZ  85048 - 480-759-0695

4773 N. 20th Street  Phoenix, AZ  85016 - 602-283-1210

I created 2 business pages for the above addresses long ago. The e-mail I used was nick@looseleafmarket.com

One day when logging in, Google made me create a gmail account, so I did: looseleafteamarket#@#gmail

Now, when I try to sign in, its as if I'm in a new account with no access to my business pages.

My nick @@ looseleafmarket.com address is associated with the account, however Google is acting as if I don't own those business pages.

When I try to login with the address that I created the biz pages with, your system signs me in as looseleafmarket@gmail.com

So since google forced me to create that change (for no apparent reason) I now can't access my business pages.

How do I fix this?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ben Fisher (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Re: Can't Access Business Pages

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Loose Leaf T

You can request ownership transfer.

Here is the help center instructions - https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671 

Contact the current listing owner

Communicate with the current owner directly using the contact information in their business listing. Include instructions to add you as a listing manager or transfer ownership of the listing to you

If you cannot contact the current listing owner

You can also contact the current listing owner through Google My Business. 

Note: This process may take several weeks, and only the current listing owner can add you as a listing manager or transfer ownership of the listing to you. 

Follow these steps to create a message to the current listing owner:

• Navigate to Google My Business.
  • Sign into Google using the account you use to manage your business. 
  • Search for your business using its name and address.
  • Enter the name or address of your business and select your business from the drop-down menu.

When you choose your business, you’ll see a dialogue box letting you know that someone else has verified the business.Click Request Admin Rights.
Click Report a problem if you want to update this listing’s information on Google, such as an incorrect street address or phone number. 

Fill out the form. You have the option to include a message to the current owner to contact you directly with questions. 

The current listing owner will receive an email asking them to get in touch with you, and you’ll receive a confirmation email. Allow a full 7 days for the current listing owner to respond to your request. If you don’t hear back after 7 days, contact support by replying to the confirmation email.

Another solution is to have Google call you and verify with the owner: 

Regards,

Ben Fisher Google+ | Twitter | Steady Demand 

PS.

Help keep the forums clean, if you are satisfied with your help, please select the answer that helped you the most and mark the thread as resolved. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ben Fisher (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Re: Can't Access Business Pages

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Loose Leaf T

You can request ownership transfer.

Here is the help center instructions - https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671 

Contact the current listing owner

Communicate with the current owner directly using the contact information in their business listing. Include instructions to add you as a listing manager or transfer ownership of the listing to you

If you cannot contact the current listing owner

You can also contact the current listing owner through Google My Business. 

Note: This process may take several weeks, and only the current listing owner can add you as a listing manager or transfer ownership of the listing to you. 

Follow these steps to create a message to the current listing owner:

• Navigate to Google My Business.
  • Sign into Google using the account you use to manage your business. 
  • Search for your business using its name and address.
  • Enter the name or address of your business and select your business from the drop-down menu.

When you choose your business, you’ll see a dialogue box letting you know that someone else has verified the business.Click Request Admin Rights.
Click Report a problem if you want to update this listing’s information on Google, such as an incorrect street address or phone number. 

Fill out the form. You have the option to include a message to the current owner to contact you directly with questions. 

The current listing owner will receive an email asking them to get in touch with you, and you’ll receive a confirmation email. Allow a full 7 days for the current listing owner to respond to your request. If you don’t hear back after 7 days, contact support by replying to the confirmation email.

Another solution is to have Google call you and verify with the owner: 

Regards,

Ben Fisher Google+ | Twitter | Steady Demand 

PS.

Help keep the forums clean, if you are satisfied with your help, please select the answer that helped you the most and mark the thread as resolved. 

Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO