Guide Me
star_border

Business page Deactivated

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My Google Business page has been deactivated and i don't know why.

I noticed my Google Business page Angela White Art wasn't coming up and then i found an old email saying i was managing that page (previously Google had wrongly linked it to my job Google email '<edited by a Community Manager as noted below - Email A>', instead of my personal Google email-'<edited by a Community Manager as noted below - Email B>'-not by me, but by Google and I am no longer at that job.  

So, i don't know if that is the issue, but I already had it switched over to <edited by a Community Manager as noted below - Email B>.

When i tried to go to my Angela White Art page, I received a message that it was deactivated.  

Thanks, Angela White

<Moved to Google My Business Community by Community Manager>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business page Deactivated

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Angela

Where do you see the message that the page has been de-activated? if you can provide a screenshot that would be great (you may need to upload to a 3rd party site and provide a link as it can be difficult to upload screenshots to this forum).

Also, what do you see if you log into Google and go to business.google.com/manage?

Thank.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya, I am trying to upload a screen shot with no success yet, but will get back to you as soon as i figure it out. Thanks! Angela
https://support.google.com/business/answer/6223640?hl=en-GB&source=myaccount.google.com%2Fbrandaccou...

Here is the link, though.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Angela

Thank you for that link. Not very helpful though is it? :-)

One thing I forgot to ask for earlier - the full name, address and phone number of your business please. This will help in troubleshooting as well.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Priya,
Thanks and nope, not helpful. Took a screenshot, but still haven't been able to figure out how to send it to you. Sorry.
The full name of the business is; Angela White Art, Address is: 11810 Parklawn Drive, #26, Rockville, MD 20852
Thanks so much!
Angela White
www.angelawhiteart.com