AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Business is set to service area in GMB but Maps shows my address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My business is No Limit Web Design, LLC and its set as service area in GMB but shows address here on map, Map Listing. How do I change my listing on map to service area?

I originally had 2 listings accidentally. I was told the duplicate couldn't be removed from maps because it had an address and the good listing was a service area. So a friend said he changed the good listing to an address so both got combined then changed it back to service area but it didn't work for me. Sorry for the mess, been trying to get this fixed for months and no one has been able to help me.

Business is set to service area in GMB but Maps shows my address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Not all local businesses serve their customers from a brick-and-mortar storefront. Some businesses operate from a home address. Others are mobile and don't have a storefront that customers visit.

If your business doesn't serve customers at its address, you should list it as a service-area business on Google.

Learn more about service-area businesses.