1.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Business incorrectly tagged to my house - offensive

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone has tagged my house as an adult oriented business.  I have tried numerous time to edit it to remove it, but it still shows up..  A few random people come to my house but luckily so far none have tried to enter.  I tried contacting my police department but they are small town and don't know how to deal with Google.  I have also called Google but unfortunately the outsourced call center was no help at all.  They couldn't understand the situation and refused to escalate to a manager.  I have children in my house and am very concerned about our safety and don't know what to do.    Does anyone have any recommendations??

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Cindy D

is it a veryfied listing or an unverified listing and at what address?

If you feel uncomfortable to publish here the details  (name and details of the (adult) "business" in question) you can contact me offline the forum through this form after reading it's disclaimer:
http://goo.gl/ornqS8

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, actually it finally is starting to disappear, thank goodness!  The other day I just kept editing it again and again that the business was closed.  Maybe doing it multiple times at one time finally triggered the fix.  Thank you for offering to help!