2.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Business Partner Showing Up For Our Website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right section, but I was hoping I could get some further clarification.

My name is Ryan Eisenhower, you can google me, and I'll come up with a side profile (image), contact information etc.

If you google my business partner Chris Formico, he is also setup.

My question pertains to our business website www.727team.com

When googling 727 team, Chris Formico comes up on the side.  How does this work, is there a way to change it where it reflects our team, or we can pick the profile between the two of us we'd like it to display.  Any further clarification would be helpful.

1) Full Business Name: The 727 Team

2) Current Business Address: 2100 4th St N, St. Petersburg, FL 33704

3) Current Business Phone #:  Ryan Eisenhower - 727.777.3797  , Chris Formico - 727.307.1111

4) Not sure what our google url is.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Partner Showing Up For Our Website

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @The727 T

There is no way to determine who gets shown, Google will show the most authoritative one. They look pretty empty except Chris has added proper images to his business page.

You should be using your business page, it a really powerful platform. Think of it like a website, at the minute all Google see's on yours is an empty page, how is it going to position that.

Start positing your properties on there, post something at least once a week.

Ask your clients to leave reviews.

One easy way to solve it, create a business page for the business : The 727 Team  

That way the actual business will show up rather then individual practitioners.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership