AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Business Page on Google under OLD Email that is closed.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I am currently having an issue with my Business page.   I had a business page that was registered under my previous Real Estate Firm.  I have since changed and the email my business page is registered to is closed now and I have no access.   We are trying to update the information on this as when people search "Joey Van Benthem" the information contained in the Business Listing is not up to date.   I have tried every feasible way possible to get this moved over to my new email account and nothing seems to be working.

Can someone offer some advice on this or an email or contact number on how I can contact google to get this rectified please or at minimum deleted so we can create a new one.

Thanks so much in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

apply this procedure:

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

So I have tried that already.  Issue is it wants to send an email to my old email address which is no longer active as I am not part of that Real Estate Company any longer.   So not sure exactly how to get my business listing back under my new company email so I can go in and update it.