AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Business Marked as Permanently Closed but it's Open

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name - Teletech Iloilo
2. Current business address  - 3F SM City Iloilo, Benigno Aquino Ave, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
3. Current telephone number - 0333299120
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.com/maps/place/TeleTech/@10.713957,122.5488233,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0...
5. Website (if applicable) - www.ttecjobs.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Its  a  verified listing and  because of this this HC article should  be applicabl:

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6314541?hl=en

(read alos its last sentence: "Has any of your locations mistakenly been marked permanently closed? Learn how to reopen a location.")

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Helmut Geissler. However, i think the problem is that this listing have been closed by an unidentified ex-employee who might have verified the listing. Any option that we can fix this quick?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

what  good proof  do  you have about  being open  at the  mentioned  address  ("SM City Benigno Aquino Ave, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, 5000 Iloilo, Philippines") -  to share this proof with  Google

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Re: Business Marked as Permanently Closed but it's Open

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler wrote:

what  good proof  do  you have about  being open  at the  mentioned  address  ("SM City Benigno Aquino Ave, Mandurriao, Iloilo City, 5000 Iloilo, Philippines") -  to share this proof with  Google

_________________________________________________________________________________

@Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Can you tell me what will be acceptable forms of proof here?

I am currently working here as part of the leadership group and we employ hundreds of employee. We've been operational for 10 years now.  If you search, SM City is a mall here in the Philippines and we've been leasing the whole third floor for our company.