AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Business Identity Crisis

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day, I am not sure how to get this problem solved as we have tried every route. Our company named "Stewart's Auto Sales" is currently showing and incorrect company when searched in google maps. All searches and sensible records will show that Stewart's Auto Sales is the same as Stewart's Automotive Group and located as such. I was pretty sure we claimed this google + page but perhaps not, however to have our competition showing up when people are searching for us is truly impacting us negatively. ATL is not the same as Stewart's and has no affiliations, furthermore, we have tried over 30 times to reassign the address to the correct location : 49 1/2 South Camp Road, Kingston 4 Jamaica. To no avail. All edits are simply being denied, which is truly heartbreaking considering the vast amount of google accounts and advertising dollar that we spend.

Please advise what is the best route for us to take to rectify this issue.