5.7K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Business Hours Keep Changing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I work for a Marketing & Web Design firm and one of our clients, Jefferson's Chattanooga, has reached out to us because their hours (on a verified page) continue to revert back to being closed on Mon and Wed.  I have gone in and changed their Google My Business page numerous times and disapproved edits on MapMaker only to have Google override the disapproval.  This issue has been going on for a few months now.  

On July 18th I did a chat with someone from Google who assured me the issue was fixed and would not occur again.  Days later it was listed as incorrect again so I called Google on July.  I was told the same thing that it would not be changed and my corrections would stick.  July 26th I noticed the issue again and called Google back, they placed me on hold then said they would look into the issue and call back.  I still can't get an answer as to why the hours keep changing and how to keep them from continuing to show the hours as closed.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Jefferson's+Chattanooga/@35.0492873,-85.3059593,15z/data=!4m5!3m4!...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Business Hours Keep Changing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Lauren W,

Can you post up their correct hours here so I can go in and edit the listing and see what happens?

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Monday 10:30 am- 10:00 pm
Tuesday 10:30 am- 10:00 pm
Wednesday 10:30 am- 10:00 pm
Thursday 10:30 am-12:00 am
Friday 10:30 am -11:00 pm
Sunday 10:30 am - 9:00 pm

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Lauren W,

I have submitted the edit and will check back on it in a few days and see what happens. 

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Lauren W,

I just received conformation that the changes have been completed. The business hours should now be correct.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, I just hope the changes don't disappear in a few days like they have been.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi @Lauren W,

You are very welcome. 

Please let me know if things change. I will also check it periodically.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's already back to showing closed again. This is a very frustrating issue and I don't understand how Google cannot help me figure out the root issue.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Lauren W,

I am sorry to hear of this. I have resubmitted the hours and requested that they lock them or watch for suspicious suggestions to the hours.

Kind Regards,

James