My Business
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Business Account with 1 Location Shows as Empty When Opened? How do I get into my location now?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

My business is:

https://plus.google.com/+CreativeCafeCasaGrande

Creative Cafe in Casa Grande, AZ

My business address is:

1420 N Trekell Rd, Casa Grande, AZ 85122, United States

My Business Phone is:

520-421-0442

My Cell Phone is:
480-228-3517

I moved my business from Gideon Lupine ( on the left )to Creative Cafe Casa Grand ( on the right ). You see Creative Cafe Casa Grand says it has 1 location.

http://prntscr.com/c2dgyb

When I go into the Creative Cafe Casa Grand it is empty. It wants me to add a location

http://prntscr.com/c2dh9h

When I try to add the location it says that I already own it or verified. I am gi…@gmail.com and I have access to that account, but don't see my business anywhere. How do I "get in?"

http://prntscr.com/c2doqf

Someone else has already verified this listing

This listing has already been verified by gi…@gmail.com. If you own this email address, please follow the Account Recovery help guide. If you still want to add this listing to your account, you can request admin rights from the current verified user. This may take some time.

If you would like to update this listing's information on Google, you can also report a problem, which will be reviewed more quickly.

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Gideon L
August 2016

Re: Business Account with 1 Location Shows as Empty When Opened? How do I get into my location now?

Top Contributor
# 13
Top Contributor

@Gideon L & @J Clemens & @Colan

The facts and screenshhots provided meanwhile by Gideon 

in his  other thread  Re: Ownership Transfer Problems give me the proof there is  obviously a bug affecting business accounts when transferring location to it.

This bug seems responsible for what Gideon decribed in this topic here as  "Business Account with 1 Location Shows as Empty When Opened".

I'll make an escalation of this bug to Google based on the facts and screenshots provided in   Re: Ownership Transfer Problems and will reference in my escalation both threads but the facts of   Re: Ownership Transfer Problems only.

I still consider it bad to see Gideons issue discussed in two different threads.

Regards to all

View solution in original post

Re: Business Account with 1 Location Shows as Empty When Opened? How do I get into my location now?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Gideon L, the live is listing is indeed owner verified. So if it's not in your account, you can request ownership transfer of the listing. Have you already attempted that?

Here's the help doc in requesting ownership of a local GMB page.

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
But I AM THE OWNER, and I have access to the account that says it is the owner.

I am gi…@gmail.com. That is the account I am posting this very post with.

It just gives me ways to recover the password to the account, but I already have the password.

How do I recover an account from myself?

My other managers say they got into the Business Account Creative Cafe Casa Grande, and they see the location.

I go into the Business Account Creative Cafe Casa Grande that I am the owner of, and I see no locations. It says it is empty.

So why do lower managers see the location, and I see nothing?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Interesting. I will ask around to see if I can find a solution for you.
Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I just changed the name of the Business Account from "Creative Cafe Casa
Grand" to "Creative Cafe Casa Grande"

The lower managers see the change, so I know I own the Business Account.

The lower managers see the 1 location, but I just see an empty Business
Account.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Gideon L,

Just a thought... have you tried to clear your web browser (in Google Chrome Ctrl+H) and then logging into your gmail account that owes the page... and going directly to this page? What happens when you do?

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
I did Google Chrome Ctrl+H, and nothing changed.

I also tried on Firefox, with the same result. The business account is empty for me, but not for my managers.

I can add managers which really confuses me.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi @Gideon L,

Very interesting. 

Do you by chance have the AdBlock browser extension? Or any other ad blocking extensions? Please deactivate them and try the page... if no change, deactivate any other extensions and update Chrome... then try the page and report back what happens.

Kind Regards,

James

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Gideon L & @James_Clemens & @Colan

I'm not happy we discuss the same issue of not properly workung business accounts for Gideon in two different threads.

The other one is this:  Re: Ownership Transfer Problems

This is  not very helpful and confusing.

Wondering whether I should stop my activity in  Re: Ownership Transfer Problems?

PS @Colan

Please see my other escalation "an other question regarding "Business Accounts" 

(note to the gideon and clemens: the latter  link won't work for you guys) 

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@Helmut Geissler,

I just asked my first couple of days ago, and I have no clue of the protocols.

You said I hijacked another thread.

When I looked at posting a question on my own, it required all the following information on top:

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

None which I did. Which made the comment you made earlier clearer, because I did not enter all the required info.

I thought the other heading was not that descriptive of the problem, and I figured I am not the only person with the issue.

"Ownership Transfer Problems" is so generic as to be useless to a person with similar issues.

I actually clicked on that question by random not even thinking it applied to my situation. I bet others in my same situation overlooked that post.

So I wrote what I thought was a clearer statement. Wrote in the required information according to whatever.