AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Brand account : Is it possible to somehow return a brand account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
The fact is that I appointed my friend from the Internet as the owner of the brand account, but he deleted me from the account, and took it myself. In this account I had photos, videos, and also my data in "About me". But now I do not know what to do?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi  @Laura M

Brand accounts  are not  any  more in the scope of this GoogleMyBusiness help Forum

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The mechanism for managing pages is very similar, and I do not think there is a giant difference between them. it's impossible that pages are a black hole, and no Stephen Hawking could ever solve such very tangled laws of Google. I have a problem: there is a system created by "bright heads" from Google, where you can steal the official page of business, through which I have the means to exist. And in support of Google Plus for us was denied help, and everywhere denied help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, thanks :(

But what to do in this case? I can not find a solution to the problem anywhere. It's impossible for me to sue. I constantly move to earn money. And again: why, because of the lack of a simple functional, does the user need to arrange a judicial process?