BeyongMenu.com rep highjacked our google page as "primary owner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name - Dim Sum Palace
2. Current business address -334 west 46th street new york ny 10036
3. Current telephone number 646-861-1910
4. Google Maps URL 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Dim+Sum+Palace/@40.7601954,-73.991539,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s...
5. Website (if applicable)  dimsumpalace.com

Beyondmenu.com took our chinese restaurant page somehow because our manager didn't speak english well. Now they added me as communications manager, but he remains as primary owner and it's pissing me off. Is there anything I can do? 

Please advise :(

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wee l
July

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @wee l

I informed the team about your answer.

Hoping they will fix the issue for the hijacked listing in question: "Dim Sum Palace" at  "334 west 46th street new york ny 10036" verry soon.

Please be patient until I get a word back.

About any other location you seem now speaking about:

This isn't yet in the scope of my escalation and I as a "helping user" can't even verify it.

YOu should'n "merge" any issue for such an other location with the escalation for your "Dim Sum Palace" at  "334 west 46th street new york ny 10036".

If there are issues for an other location start an separate thread for it - describing it over there.

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Please read this thread: Ownership transfer rejected

I added your thread here to the escalation I made as mentioned in "Ownership transfer rejected

Not sure it helps - fingercrossing

also escalated through ( # 647 )

Re: BeyongMenu.com rep highjacked our google page as "primary owner

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @wee l 

I just got a good word back from Google.

They ask you to do the following steps:

1# create a page for the business through https://business.google.com/add/info 

2# but don't yet  request a pin.

3# lemme know here once created  the listing for "Dim Sum Palace"

I will the forward to Google you created the listing without a PIN requested and the team  will then go  transferring the  ownership

(# 647 )

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you very much. I've followed your steps and created a new Dim Sum Palace business.

I've only found out about the ownership issue because we opened our second restaurant recently at a different location and discovered he took ownership of our old restaurant. 
If you can verify the second location as well, that'd be great. 

Thank you for your reply. I am more than thankful because I've been attempting to resolve this all month by calling their company.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author wee l
July

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @wee l

I informed the team about your answer.

Hoping they will fix the issue for the hijacked listing in question: "Dim Sum Palace" at  "334 west 46th street new york ny 10036" verry soon.

Please be patient until I get a word back.

About any other location you seem now speaking about:

This isn't yet in the scope of my escalation and I as a "helping user" can't even verify it.

YOu should'n "merge" any issue for such an other location with the escalation for your "Dim Sum Palace" at  "334 west 46th street new york ny 10036".

If there are issues for an other location start an separate thread for it - describing it over there.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Helmut, thank you for taking the time to assist me. If you are ever in New York City, please come by to our restaurant. I'd love to buy you a drink and meal in our restaurant. Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Helmut, The other guy somehow open his Dim Sum palace page and he somehow has access again, indicating conflict of ownership. When I log into my google business account, it indicates that I need to request access again. 

Can you get in touch with google and hopefully resolve this?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

to remarks @wee l

1 # since you missed tagging me properly I oversaw your new post 

Was pure "by chance" that I noticed it.

2# since the matter have been fixed in July and I dealt in the last 10 weeks withhundreds of other threads I'm not sure to what other Dim Sum Palace you refer to.

I saw in the older escalation record the two listings you mentioned in July have been fixed and the "Ownership for both listings has been transferred".

Please make more clear what has changed and what is bad since they fixed the older ownership issues.

And don't forget tagging me:

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

The matter had been resolved two months ago and I was so glad but he enabled his google business back and now his Dim Sum Palace page is the primary page and mine is listed as a duplicate.

I followed your directions last time by opening a new page without a pin request, and google helped me by providing me ownership. 

However, the guy who took our page must have found out and now he took it back. What is even more insulting is he put me in as "communication manager". 

I knew he is from beyondmenu.com because he links the webpage to their online food ordering platform directly and not our website.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

@wee l

can't you please make it bit easier for me and provide the details of the listing again"hijacked" by beyondmenu.com and also the other listing still under your control (it there is one)