AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Become primary owner of account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Solární studio "Na Hluboké"

Hluboká 75, Frýdek, Frýdek Místek

Czech republic

+420 602 70 60 20

https://www.google.cz/maps/place/Solární+studio+"Na+Náměstí"+-+Frýdek+Místek,+Místek/@49.6868547,18....

www.solarium-fm.cz

Hi everybody, 

My problem is that the acual owner of the page doesnt work for our company anymore, but he is the only owner. Is it possible somehow to get him off? Because he is changing adresses, phone numbers, photos and that is not good for bussines. 

I can give you evidence that I am the owner, but I really cant see any solution.

Thank you for answers

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I would like to apologize for the lack of reply to your help inquiry. The Google My Business community has recently implemented several improvements that we hope will allow the proper care of help tickets here.

Google My Business now offers a conflict resolution system, which can be found here: Automating Ownership Conflict for Individuals.

You can also request ownership, by following the instructions here: Google My Business Help -> Someone else verified my business.

If no response is received within 7 days, you will be able to request a code to verify and then take ownership of the listing.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for reply,

I have already tried all those steps, but nothing worked. The employe rejected my request. So I appealed, but the adress, phone number and email is changed, so I can verify it like this. Hope there is another solution. I have already set up a new bussines page, but I am waiting for pin code lettre.

Best regards,

Lubos

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

If the employee is running a rogue listing and messing the the information, it should lead to it being suspended... and then when you verify your new listing, there could be two listings, which is not ideal, either. 

I will escalate this and see what the best course will be.

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Become primary owner of account

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Luboš M and @James_Clemens

Sorry for the delay getting back. This is the new listing you created and are trying to verify, correct? https://goo.gl/maps/1vEqUvZKLXT2

And this was the original listing for the business but the contact info has changed, correct? https://goo.gl/maps/HTvvxeyUqTw

Does the business only have 1 location or multiple? What business is actually located at the address of Tržní 2322, Místek, 738 01 Frýdek-Místek, Czechia?

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, @TomW

Yes, thats completely correct. You can also see, spheric photos from the original listing that we get from the photographer in 2013. 

The bussines has just one location Hluboká 75, Frýdek-Místek. 

And the bussines at the adress Tržní 2322 Místek, is other bussines similar to our, so our old employer simply changed adress to this one. To move all customers there.

Thanks for solving this,

Lubos Mikula

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

HI @Luboš M

It may take more time but we should be able to get this resolved for you. Where are you on the verification of your new listing? Are you currently waiting for the PIN postcard to arrive?

Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @TomW

Yes, I am currently waiting for the pin code, but it is more than one month and it havent arrived jet. Is it somehow possible to verify bussines with phone, or email?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @Luboš M

Please contact support by filling out this form to see if you can get assistance with your verification.

Additional ways to contact Google My Business support:
twitter
facebook
request a call

Let me know if you're still having trouble, also let me know once your listing is verified. At that point we'll be able to move forward with getting your main issue resolved.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear @TomW,

thank you, I have sucessfully verificated my bussines. 

This is it now, in google maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Solární+studio+"Na+Hluboké"/@49.6866376,18.3449305,17z/data=!3m1!4...

What are the next steps to get my old bussines page back? 

Best regards,

Lubos Mikula