AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Appliance Repair Service

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been helping one of my clients set up their Google My Business Page. The name of the business is Appliance Repair Service. After receiving the pin from Google I went in and added that to finalize setting his page up. I called my client and told him that I would add him as a manager so he can go in on his own and update or change information whenever he wants. For some reason he hasn't received the invite. I used his icould email address which is the email he most often uses. What did I do wrong and what do I need to do in order for the invite to be sent to him successfully?

Google Map URL - https://www.google.com/maps/place/Appliance+Repair+Service/@41.0349447,-97.2228059,8z/data=!3m1!4b1!...

Address - 7006 Fritz Drive Cedar Creek, NE

Phone Number - 402-670-1976

Please advise.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Appliance Repair Service

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Brad, He has to use the email that he has a Gmail account with in order to get the invite. How this business does not qualify for a GMB account as it is using a PO Box. Your client has to use their own physical address to create a listing.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Appliance Repair Service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jason,

Thank you for responding. So, in order to get the invite he needs to have a gmail account set up, correct? With regard to the PO Box, I'm not sure why you are saying that? I set up his listing with his physical address. The address I used is 7006 Fritz Drive, Cedar Creek, NE. When I talked to Larry this morning he did say he went in and tried to set up a listing and used his PO Box. Is that the listing you are talking about? If so, that is a listing Larry set up. The one I set up for him has his regular address. When I put in the pin code on the listing I set up it took it so I assume that is correct. Do I need to have him go in and delete the one he set up?

Please advise. 

Thank you again for your assistance and response earlier.

Brad

Appliance Repair Service

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Brad, 

There was PO Box when I first replied. I am no longer seeing that the link takes me too a live listing. The PO Box ended up getting the location flagged.  

Appliance Repair Service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Jason,

Thank you again for responding. I'm not sure what happened? I didn't include a PO Box when I set this up originally. I used the physical address. What do you recommend I do now in order to correct this?

Appliance Repair Service

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Google is unable to find that street address, the map pin marker is for 1121 Fritz Drive Cedar Creek, NE, 68016 when I click on it, even though its marked as 7006. There is a mix match of data. This is beyond my knowledge. It does like you need to create a new listing.

Appliance Repair Service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my listing are suspended can you help?