Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Appliance Repair Service

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been helping one of my clients set up their Google My Business Page. The name of the business is Appliance Repair Service. After receiving the pin from Google I went in and added that to finalize setting his page up. I called my client and told him that I would add him as a manager so he can go in on his own and update or change information whenever he wants. For some reason he hasn't received the invite. I used his icould email address which is the email he most often uses. What did I do wrong and what do I need to do in order for the invite to be sent to him successfully?

Google Map URL - https://www.google.com/maps/place/Appliance+Repair+Service/@41.0349447,-97.2228059,8z/data=!3m1!4b1!...

Address - 7006 Fritz Drive Cedar Creek, NE

Phone Number - 402-670-1976

Please advise.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Appliance Repair Service

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Brad, He has to use the email that he has a Gmail account with in order to get the invite. How this business does not qualify for a GMB account as it is using a PO Box. Your client has to use their own physical address to create a listing.

Appliance Repair Service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jason,

Thank you for responding. So, in order to get the invite he needs to have a gmail account set up, correct? With regard to the PO Box, I'm not sure why you are saying that? I set up his listing with his physical address. The address I used is 7006 Fritz Drive, Cedar Creek, NE. When I talked to Larry this morning he did say he went in and tried to set up a listing and used his PO Box. Is that the listing you are talking about? If so, that is a listing Larry set up. The one I set up for him has his regular address. When I put in the pin code on the listing I set up it took it so I assume that is correct. Do I need to have him go in and delete the one he set up?

Please advise. 

Thank you again for your assistance and response earlier.

Brad

Appliance Repair Service

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

Brad, 

There was PO Box when I first replied. I am no longer seeing that the link takes me too a live listing. The PO Box ended up getting the location flagged.  

Appliance Repair Service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Jason,

Thank you again for responding. I'm not sure what happened? I didn't include a PO Box when I set this up originally. I used the physical address. What do you recommend I do now in order to correct this?

Appliance Repair Service

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star

Google is unable to find that street address, the map pin marker is for 1121 Fritz Drive Cedar Creek, NE, 68016 when I click on it, even though its marked as 7006. There is a mix match of data. This is beyond my knowledge. It does like you need to create a new listing.

Appliance Repair Service

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One of my listing are suspended can you help?