AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Another business has listed my business phone number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am contacting you about the following business:

Business - Luxe Custom Wine Cellars & Wine Rack

Address - 407 Vine St STE 119, Cincinnati, OH 45202

Phone - The number listed is 513-445-5893. This is incorrect as it belong to Lap of Love - Cincinnati.

Google Maps URL - https://www.google.com/maps/place/Luxe+Custom+Wine+Cellars+%26+Wine+Racks/@39.1001933,-84.5150937,17...

Website - none listed. 

Luxe Custom Wine Cellars & Wine Racks has listed our phone number with their business. Luxe has numerous business listings and none of them seem to be operating. I called several of the phone numbers listed and I receive error messages. I would like to have our phone number removed from this listing. How can I make this happen? Thank you in advance.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Addie

I recommend submitting an edit, and removing the phone number.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you for your suggestion, PriyaC. I tried that but no luck. I haven't been able to find any working phone numbers or a website for Luxe Wine Cellars. They are either out of business or are not a legit business. What else can I do to get our phone number removed from their listing?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

hi @Addie L I'd mark the business closed in that case.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog