AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Alex Movers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name : Alex Movers
2. Current business address : 420 Hope Ave. Nelson, MN 56355
3. Current telephone number : (320) 763-3600
4. Google Maps URL : https://business.google.com/dashboard/l/13593506787925156530
5. Website (if applicable)

Why is my Google Business not showing on Google Maps and other search engines. It states I am verified and has been in pending review for months. Also, how can I merge a duplicate Alex Movers Google Listing. This listing is also mine, but was created by a consultant I no longer have contact with.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Alex Movers

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Google My Business now offers a conflict resolution system, which can be found here: Automating Ownership Conflict for Individuals.

Hi, 

You can also request ownership, by following the instructions here: Google My Business Help -> Someone else verified my business.

If no response is received within 7 days, you will be able to request a code to verify and then take ownership of the listing. In that situation, you can contact business support via one of these options and ask for help:

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Old Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. I went through the steps to verify and I am verified. However, it seems I am still in Pending Review in the Info Tab. When I click on the link to Learn More.. I get 404 error, requested URL is not found. I have attached screen shots for your review. I searched Alex Movers in business.google.com/add and went through the steps to verify it. However, when I search Alex Movers in Google Search, the old business pictures and information is still showing up. Again, screen shots for your review. I need that old business listing to show the updated information I have created. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 Home Page-New.png1 Home Page-New2 Pending Review-New.png2 Pending Review-New3 Error.png3 Error4 New.png4 New5 Old Business Info.png5 Old Business InfoThank you. I went through the steps to verify and I am verified. However, it seems I am still in Pending Review in the Info Tab. When I click on the link to Learn More.. I get 404 error, requested URL is not found. I have attached screen shots for your review. I searched Alex Movers in business.google.com/add and went through the steps to verify it. However, when I search Alex Movers in Google Search, the old business pictures and information is still showing up. Again, screen shots for your review. I need that old business listing to show the updated information I have created. Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Old Business Listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@James_ClemensPlease advise on reply. Thanks in advance!