AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Address correct, interior street view of old address...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Our Google Place listing has our correct location/address but one of the photos listed is a interior street view of our old office/address... I can't find a way to remove or update this street view. It's really confusing people trying to find us. Please help.

Company: Homeshift

Location postcode: N1 6DR

Our place page is https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Homeshift/@51.5225744,-0.0855188,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x4876...

Address correct, interior street view of old address...

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi David!

If you're on a desktop, navigate to the interior street view that's incorrect and click the "Report a Problem" button at the very right-hand side bottom of the page (it's really tiny, so it may take a second to find it). Once you click it, you can report what's wrong with the image. Be sure to include the e-mail address of the account that owns this listing.

"Street views" are one of the things I've had the most trouble getting updated, so make sure to contact GMB Support on Twitter if it doesn't change within a few weeks (@GoogleMyBiz). 

Best of luck!