AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name  - Retrofit Security Screens, Doors & Retractable Screens
2. Current business address - 22 Morehead St Bungalow QLD 4870
3. Current telephone number - 0408 378 028
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Retrofit+Security+Screens,+Doors+%26+Retractable+Screens/@-16.9...

I use to manage this business listing form another account and somehow I lost the password therefore i created a new gmail and transferred  the ownership to this new account. In the new account i put exact same details as the claimed listing i had except the address. The address previously was "Bungalow QLD" But now i want to change it to more specific as google guideline as 22 Morehead St Bungalow QLD 4870. When i changed the address detail, immediately the account got suspended due to duplicate contents in the account. The ownership to the claim is primary transferred to my account and I have met all google guideline to modify the listing then why it is showing duplicate account. same account one listing i made a change . Its an error from the systems ends. This is my only source of income and currently the market is at its peak. Please rectify it asap. In simple terms i need the address to be changed and account activated. Please help fast.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rheyt S
January

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is my account suspended due to quality issues ???? 

My business is registered with the state of Texas 

qaxicab@gmail.com is email address 

San Marcos Taxi LLC

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rheyt S
January

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is my account suspended due to quality issues ???? 

My business is registered with the state of Texas 

qaxicab@gmail.com is email address 

San Marcos Taxi LLC

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @uriel z

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Account suspended

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi  @Rheyt S

for your business I found a claimed SAB listing: https://goo.gl/maps/AvysCTRqJGR2

Account suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No don't want to make new ones again my old account I need the one