AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

Account hacked, forced to be manager and unknown troll has taken role of owner! 3rd try to resolve!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account has been stolen.  I am the owner and creator of Mr. Appliance of Daytona Beach.  This can be proven on from the Florida State website : http://dos.sunbiz.org/scripts/ficidet.exe?action=DETREG&docnum=G13000023764&rdocnum=G13000023764  under fictitious names.  I can also  send you copies of the current county and city licensing that is in my name.  My business name is Watermark Industries, LLC in Florida state.  Please remove the current “owner” and repostion me as the current owner that has been over 4 years and counting.  I do not understand why it’s been over a week now with no resolve. Pictures of Identification and licensing can be prodived upon request.  

2 Expert replyverified_user

Account hacked, forced to be manager and unknown troll has taken role of owner! 3rd try to resolve!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Richey,

This forum is for discussing AdWords. 

For Google My Business go here:

https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Richey! I'm assuming you tried to go through the standard way of trying to request ownership through the GMB dashboard. Is that correct? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tried 3 resources so far, through the standard  Google business help,  Add words, and now this forum.  Still not resolved as of 11:43am EST on Friday 13, April 2018.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Did you try to request ownership back? 

https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes.  Nothing resolved yet.  Used interface message system first. Will try again direct email sending all credentials relevant to ownership, this time to a different Google help office. The first was sent to Adwords, and the reply stated it would be forwarded to a different Google entity. Still hard to believe Google takes ownership issues with no sence of urgency.  -Richard

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem.    We are the original owner of our business based out of our home.   Our business address is our home address so there should be no confusion or duplication.    Someone else has claimed our Google Listing.   I've sent the proper email requesting ownership from current owner and was denied the same day.      How can a Google Listing be claimed by a random person?    I'm currently working with a Google rep via email but her last email stated I need permanent signage at our "storefront" per Google protocol to reclaim our listing.      We are a service provider and all business is performed at our customer's home - we don't have and will never have permanent signage.      I've provided to her our business license,  pictures of our work trucks and trailers with wraps and lettering on them,  and signs we put in customer's yards.       This is 04-23-18 and I have received no response from her since 04-19-18.     This situation is holding up other marketing we need to perform.    I need a phone number to directly speak to someone who can really help........

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@valerie s

I'm afraid  but you are  requested NOT to to hijack other users  threads.

Instead of doing so please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need. 
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok - My apologies