Access to account
Our Google business account was set up by an ex-employee. Now we are unable to log in because said ex-employee has not given us the password to the account used to set-up our Google plus page.
Is there a way we can regain access to the account and transfer the page to a different email address.
Re: Access to account
Follow these simple steps:
1. head over to Google My Business
2. Login with the account you wish to manage the page
3. Once logged in, search for the business name and follow the steps to claim the page
4. It will then alert you that someone else has control and will ask if you want access
5. Follow the steps provided on screen.
Here is the Google support guide to help you out: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671?hl=en