My Business
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

A potential former employee is managing the page and declined transferring ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A former employee currently holds primary ownership of BOTH of our business accounts. He has made myself a manager, however is unwilling to transfer ownership. I need help transferring ownership. I have searched high and low for help with this and followed the steps however because I only have management permissions I am unable to affect his ownership. Please help as we do not want to lose our google reviews or be risk being sabotaged by this former employee. 

Thank you,

Jana McMullen

jalynn710@gmail.com 

Subaru of Cranbrook

2032 Cranbrook Street North

Cranbrook, BC 

V1C 3T1

250-489-4325

www.subaruofcranbrook.com 

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Subaru+of+Cranbrook/@49.531399,-115.7465487,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3...

AND 

Sun Valley Nissan

2024 Cranbrook Street North

Cranbrook, BC

V1C 3T1

250-426-6661

www.sunvalleynissan.com

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Sun+Valley+Nissan/@49.5310933,-115.7467436,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m...

A potential former employee is managing the page and declined transferring ownership

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

To be honest, if you know who it is that has the ownership, you may have to threaten legal action...  That's the only thought that comes to my mind for a resolution...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have seen a few people on other threads receive ownership from google with a similar situation so I am hopeful google can resolve this on their end.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Jana,

Once you have requested ownership on Google and waited the required 14 days, you can reach out to Google at: 844-491-9665 for additional assistance in transferring ownership of the locations to you.

Good luck :)