3.3K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

A plethora of Business Listing Issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Last week, our business listing was replaced by another business. When you google us, there information from 5 years ago came up on the business listing... I have tried to re verify my business page and yet, it states that I'm a duplicate, when in fact I'm not I was the original. I have contacted the business who is no longer around ( completely different business and location/different city) We tried to change things, even shut down/delete the account so it would go back to my original. As there are reviews posted for there business under my name that have no relation to my business. 

We have tried all of the help things, but can't get it fixed. Any insight or help would be great!

Abbots Lane Photography
4802 Farwell St. McFarland, WI 53558
608-359-1145

1 Expert replyverified_user

A plethora of Business Listing Issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joshua W

So far I'm not seeing another business listing here, only an unclaimed listing.

Can you give me any details on that other business?

Am wondering if part of the reason I'm not seeing things is due to the changes you've been making to rectify the problem.  How long ago did you make the changes.

BTW, it does occasionally happen that an old listing crops up out of the blue.  Normally they're fairly easy to deal with, so not sure what's happened here.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog