AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Has someone else verified your business? Learn how to recover ownership
Guide Me
star_border

2 Businesses on one floor, need a separate listing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We registered our business here a while ago then recently logged in to update our phone number to find it requesting that we verify our business. We'd already gone through that but started the process again.

We have a sister company on the same floor as us but they do a different thing. So our listing disappeared. We've added a new one. How do we resolve it so all the previous info we put in comes back and it doesn't merge us with the sister company?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Without further information, it's difficult to even advise or help you.

Name of business:

Address:

Phone number:

It all really depends if the businesses are similar it may not be possible.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Nathan, cheers for your help.

Our business is The Chase Films Ltd and we're at 5th Floor, 2 Commercial Street, Manchester, M15 4RQ. Phone number is 0161 820 4367, website https://www.thechasefilms.co.uk

Our sister company is The Chase Creative Consultants Ltd. They're a design agency and creative consultancy with the same address but as of a few days ago a different phone number. They have a separate website too.

I have two locations on our control panel, the only difference being that one says St and the other Street. Seems to work but it would mean jettisoning our previous listing. Not sure if that would negatively impact us.

Thanks again, Alex