Analytics Solutions
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Announcements and important information from your Community Managers
Guide Me
star_border

Welcome new Top Contributors and Rising Stars!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi Google Analytics Community!

It’s been an exciting time on the Google Analytics Community, we’ve moved to a new home and now - we’re growing our Google Analytics Experts Family!

Please join me in welcoming our new Top Contributors and Rising Stars!

New Top Contributors:
Jennifer Dell
Nicky Y
Zorin Escape
Mike S
Dave_Davis

New Rising Stars:
Arnold_M
Webfield
Antti N
Julien Coquet

Big kudos to Bronwyn V for carrying the Google Analytics Community as the only Top Contributor for the past few years!

All of these new folks have shown passion and expertise knowledge for Google Analytics and helping out our Community of users! Congratulations!

Kathleen

6 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Welcome new Top Contributors and Rising Stars!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
YAY! 3 Cheers for Brownyn! Smiley Happy
--
To make bad day worse, spend it wishing for the impossible

Antti Nylund, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Did my answer solve your issue? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Otherwise keep on asking.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Agreed! The sheer volume of people she single-handedly has helped over the years is staggering.

Congratulations especially too to all the new rising stars. You've really done an amazing job the past few months. Fantastic that it's being recognized. It would be just amazing if the GA community could become even half as amazing as the AdWords community is. With this latest round of Rising Stars and TCs I can see that already happening. I'm really proud to now, in a way, call you colleagues Smiley Happy You make me look great by association. You rock!

New TCs, I don't think a better bunch could have been chosen. To the moon!

A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
A T
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Best Wishes !!!  Brownyn V .

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm very proud and I'm deeply honoured to have been invited to the Rising Star program.

Arnold Majlath, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please accept it as solution.
Circle Me On Google+ | Visit me @ Redfly Digital

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Thanks to all - it's a great honour!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

and a HUGE congratulations to the new TCs and Rising Stars :-)))) You all ROCK! and I am super happy and thrilled to see you as a part of the team and I am super excited about this new phase that is beginning for the help community :-))))
Bronwyn Vourtis, Google Analytics Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
I love GA AND Google Adwords.
I will try my best and one day I become a rising start promise!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Congratulations everyone !
I personally believe that Analytics is the heart of AdWords (or any other online marketing really).
When we hire AdW people I am more interested in how good they are at analysing PPC in GA - as how else do they best understand the impact of their work on the business.
Most businesses really struggle to measure and attribute their marketing, and this community helps promote and democratise marketing analytics.

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Completely agree David. I just wish the GA team focused a little more in the average user. 

We've had to move/compliment countless clients to other analytics platforms because the data in GA is so dirty, we're getting diminishing returns. Between spam not being addressed (the big guys don't notice this as it doesn't skew their samples enough) and the lack of development of the front end (especially the now antiquated Google Analytics Android app that hasn't been updated in years), it's becoming difficult to sell. We shouldn't have to spend hours "fixing" GA just to make it work right. 

Unfortunately, GA is the only analytics package with proper AdWords integration so the downsides MUST be acceptable. 

With the cross device tracking, user ID tracking and phenomenal attribution modelling, it should be a much better compliment to AdWords. Considering AdWords is our primary business, it's a catch 22.

Its absolutely AMAZING at what it does right (and it gets the big stuff VERY right), I just wish the development team would install it on their personal websites to see how different it is for smaller users. 

I guess you can't complain about free and if you're paying the price of premium, the small issues don't matter. Hopefully we'll see SOME input from the GA team this year in terms of making it the amazing product it so nearly is. 

Then again, it's still the tool I use most every day so maybe I'm just whinging. Smiley Happy