5.7K members online now
Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

What is Your Favorite GMB Feature?

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Google My Business offers so many different features (you can stay up to date on these by checking this page often). What features do you find the most helpful? What purposes do different features serve for your business? How do you use things like photos to spotlight your business?

Share your favorite feature and insights with the community below!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What is Your Favorite GMB Feature?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Access to the knowledge graph is the best feature of Google My Business and the Trusted Verifier app helps encourage businesses to claim their listing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What favourite features - the whole thing is a shambles - nothing works!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
n one. i hate being chained.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
The Insights tool is really helpful for measuring how many views and clicks our business locations get across Google in Maps, Search, Google+ and Images. The driving directions metrics are particularly cool!

Since we recently started tracking some this data, it would be extremely helpful to view historical data beyond the 90-day limit. Elizabeth, any chance for adding this ability in the future?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I love the insights too. Really hoping we can export the insights into an excel or pdf format. It's perfect for presentation during meetings.

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
Thanks for the great feedback! Really happy to hear how helpful insights are for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Grafic computation

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I have found "GMB" to be a doorway to many other useful free tools and data both supported and provided by Google. I agree with several other shares made on this thread. For example, as Bill G mentioned "Knowledge Graph". Although, as a business owner who knows that better visibility online can easily be linked to "new clients", I will have to say that for me personally, the best feature is Better Online Search Visibility! I also like the fact that our GMB provides another way to receive feedback from our customers in the way of reviews. A close second to visibility.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yeah! I was thinking the same. Hopefully they put this in the future.