5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Welcome to the new Google My Business community!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hey everyone,

Welcome to the new advertiser community. We're excited to share this new experience with you and hope you love the new look! Check out some of the resources we have to help you get started: 

• How to Use the New Community (how to reply, star a post, and view your favorites)
  • There is a new User Articles section as well as new GMB videos in the Learn section
  • See a list of the Top Contributors and Rising Stars in the Experts section

Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions,

Marissa

Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
8 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Welcome to the new Google My Business community!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Thanks for all the work I know you did Marissa pulling everything together for our part of this transition.

I'm super excited and LOVE all the new features. And this comes from the woman who never migrated to the last new update and stayed on the previous version - so you know it's got to be good for me to give it a big thumbs up!

Plus there are so many added benefits for users now, so it's a win/win all the way around.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Agreed. Awesome job guys!

Looking forward to meeting all the new-old combined TCs and rising stars.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Thank you for all the hard work Marissa. I am loving the new design, interface and love the statistics.

Would it help for people to assist in migrating answers from the old forums to this new community?
Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I want to thank Linda Buquet and others from the G+ Forum for the information about this community. I can't wait to dig in here, answer questions, ask questions and continue to develop relationships with TC's, Experts, and others! Thank's ya'll, for making this accessible.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
The GA community copied and pasted (literally) some key posts from the GPF platform. I think it would be a good idea if GMB maybe did the same with a few key posts that you guys found yourselves referring to over and over. I think this is especially important for us TCs in the two other products so that we have something to reference that you guys endorse, especially if we're giving a hand on something less than familiar :)

Marissa and the rest of the GMB crew it was nice to meet you (at least some of you!) at the summit. I'm sure the next time we'll have a bit more common ground, and time. Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi I'm new! Hello everyone!

Have been using GMB for Hong Kong region for a while, excited to find this community here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Unable to access prior discussion link https://groups.google.com/a/googleproductforums.com/d/msgid/business/11820b4c-799a-44a1-8c6d-ae203a0... - keep getting redirected to this community page. No easy way find the discussion.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Firebirds G

Please can you provide the title of your thread in the old forum.

Believing I can help you then.

either getting the thread moved to here

or

to answer your issue as you posted it in the old forum here 

Regards

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Is this the thread?
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?noredirect=1#!category-topic/business/7EpP0jLxI7A
If it is, please start a new discussion in this forum referencing that URL
Thank you

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

Experts in the Topic
Dave_Davis
Linda Buquet
Colan
Helmut Geissler
treebles
PriyaC
Ben Fisher
Marissa_GMB