Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Welcome new Rising Stars!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce the addition of David, James and Jason to the Rising Stars group!

Get to know a bit more about them here:

David: Has been an internet generalist for years. He started to learn website code and design back in the times when the sound of a dial up modem was a familiar sound and high-speed internet included 256K being a real big deal for a small to medium sized business. Self-taught in doing websites for contractors and studying search optimization has been an interest since 1998 when he started to learn code and design. He is also a Level 8 Local Guide and a Google Street View Trusted Photographer.

James: Started building products and brands back in the 1980’s and jumped deep into website development and SEO in 1996. He’s involved in several charities in Panama City Beach, Florida and enjoys helping others to be successful while expanding his intelligence. James is also a Top Contributor with Google AdWords, a Rising Star with Google AdWords Express, and certified in every AdWords product and Google Analytics, Mobile Sites and Digital Sales. He operates a badged Google Partner agency that he founded in 1992 and has almost too much fun building a digital presence for clients all over the globe.

Jason: Has been working in SEO for over 12 years and loves every minute of it. He is currently performing local SEO for a nationwide franchise. Having learned so much from his experiences, he’s excited to be giving back to the community and share his knowledge with businesses owners.

Tip! You can become a TC by helping other users in the community and sharing your knowledge. Exactly like Tom, who "saw the opportunity to utilize his experience and began helping other users". Get to know the other Google My Business TCs here.

Please join us in congratulating them.

Cheers!

Allyson

Allyson Wright, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
5 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Welcome to the team guys!! Glad to have you.

Joy Hawkins, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Owner of Sterling Sky
Read My Column on Search Engine Land
MyAdvanced Local SEO Training Manual

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Thank you, @JoyHawkins I am excited for the the opportunity to keep helping out and hopefully lighten the load.  

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Excellent!  I look forward to learning more from you!

Re: Welcome new Rising Stars!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Chaps

Welcome on Board

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Allyson,

Thank you for providing this opportunity to me and for the great introduction. I have admired the GMB TC team for a few years now and it was great to meet most of them at Google last week. Becoming a Top Contributor requires a lot of hard work, however it is very rewarding to care for the community and strive for excellence for our community members seeking care. I will do my best to assist where I can... while I continue to expand my intelligence. The GMB team is truly first class and I am honored to be present. 

Thanks for all the warm welcomes here and in private messages!

Cheers,

James 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Congratulations...

Experts in the Topic
James_Clemens
Jason B
JoyHawkins
Tim Capper