Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

We’d love your thoughts on Google My Business’s “Monthly Report”

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Want to know how many people clicked on your website from your listing on Google? Or the number of requests for directions to your business? Each month, we deliver a snapshot of your performance on Google straight to your inbox*

This summer, we are giving a new look and feel to these insights, and more changes on the way... We’d love to hear your thoughts on the updates or on other info you’d like in your report.

Comment below or take this anonymous survey.

Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.44.16 AM.png                                     Screen Shot 2017-07-12 at 8.46.40 AM.png

old version                                                                  new version

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you think!

Cheers,

Allyson, on behalf of the Google My Business team

*We are still working on expanding this functionality to all businesses. We are aware that some of our users with multiple listings do not receive them.

Allyson Wright, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
2 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i truly appreciate all that google does for me, both from a personal pov and as a business person, but god help you if you need help with something that's gone wrong. a seemingly minor glitch is becoming a time-wasting thorn in my side, with follow ups and promises and messaging . . . all for naught. i wish i could just tell my client not to worry about the issue, but that isn't what business owners like to hear, so i am very unpleasantly between a rock and a hard place. 

@lighthabit 8.1.17

Google has listed my wife´s business without asking.

N/A
# 3
N/A

Please can somebody help me. Google has listed my wife's business without asking. Unfortunately Google has used an old address. We would like to have the listing removed completely but I can only find an article on how to change the location of her business. Why doesn´t Google have a contact address for complaints.

Regards Dave Stevenson

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For sure----   there is no one to contact----- I have tried several times to remove photos from my business with no luck-- this is a joke, and i get tired of the four or five calls per day from a robot- "This is Janet from Google----Blah blah

""""

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Post contact information-----!!!!  There conveniently is no way to contact anyone--------------------  I have tried for months to remove photos-- no luck-- buttons are not there- apps are a joke------ and I get really tired of the "Hi this is DUM DUM from Google--Don't hang up---" BS calls  4-5 daily---and they are using stolen phone numbers of people who had no idea their number showed up on caller id on a Google irritate call.....------

My listing was magically appearing on "Google"--- I didn't appreciate this at all-- now it's messed up, and no way to correct it--    maybe my attorney will have fun suing Google for improper posting, slander, etc.....

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JoyHawkins (Top Contributor)
August

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks for connecting with us here. It sounds like most of the responses in this thread are around getting in touch with our support teams. 

We have a few different ways to reach them: 

1. Go to your dashboard (google.com/business) and choose Support from the drop-down menu on the top left of the screen to open a new Help window. If your question can’t be answered here, you will be given the option to request a callback, start an online chat or email for support.

2. You may prefer to use our Twitter and Facebook pages to post your question. Our Social team is here to help from Monday - Friday 8a - 5p ET.

3. You can also go to the Google My Business Help Center and click ‘Fix Issue’. From there you’ll be able to choose the issue type.

Thanks!
Marissa

Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
Experts in the Topic
Allyson_GMB
Marissa_GMB