Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

Shape the future of Google support

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

User research studies help us improve our support services by allowing us to get feedback directly from users like you.

Learn more, or sign up now for invitations to participate in future studies.

3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Not sure how many invitations I'll get to provide feedback from Canberra but signed up any way :)

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Competition located at (2070 Rue Crescent Montreal, Quebec, Canada) has 6 different business listing on Google Maps (all different number and different website, but the same address).  I have tried for 2.5 hours now on how and who to send this request.  This is unfair.  Could you please either deal with this or alternatively refer to the proper Department.  That would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.  Regards,  Allan Brown

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

google has my email in a Gmail acct.  I have never owned

a gmail acct.  How do i remove it and replace it.

thanks

JIM

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Allan B & @jim c

your postings are off topic this thread.

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have listed and verified the business on google this week. It shows up when I search the my business name Escape Warriors Victoria BC; however when searching for Escape Room Victoria the business is not listed on Google maps, rather it shows other escape rooms in town
Here is a link:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=edd&rlz=1C1NHXL_enCA690CA691&oq=edd&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.2511j0j4&so...

Here is my business website:

www.escapewarriors.com

Is there a way to have it listed under relevant searches?

Could you please help? Thank you in advance!

Mark

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi how can i find a citified google photographer

please reply via coryreidel@gmail.com 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why does my business not show as a location on a google map search?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Bay Area G

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

I also will block this very old thread for new replies now.