Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

Our Growing Top Contributor Family!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce the addition of Joel Headley to the Top Contributors group! Joel is an expert in GMB (he was even a product manager for awhile). Safe to say, we’re thrilled to have him in the community.

Get to know a bit more about him here:

Joel: Joel works at PatientPop as part of the product team, ensuring success in local search for their clients in healthcare. Previous to PatientPop, Joel spent over a decade at Google. Much of that time included running the support teams for Google My Business and its previous iterations. In a former life, Joel studied genetics in maize, specializing in the fields of developmental biology and epigenetics.

Tip! You can become a TC by helping other users in the community and sharing your knowledge. Exactly like Tom, who "saw the opportunity to utilize his experience and began helping other users". Get to know the other Google My Business TCs here.

Please join me in congratulating him!

Cheers!

Marissa

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
3 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Congratulations, Joel!

Three cheers for your contributions and willingness to provide expert care to the community. 

All the Best,

James

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Joel

good to know you now are in the same boat and at a rowing seat in the same rowing deck as I'm -  giving this boat a good speed to the benefit of Googles users

Congratulation

Helmut

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

thanx for sharing @Marissa_GMB and congrats @joel