Announcements from the Community Team!
Guide Me
star_border

New Top Contributors!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce the addition of Jason, David and James to the Top Contributors group! We’re thrilled to have them in the community.

Get to know a bit more about them here:

@David W Cox - Is from Connecticut and found out more about this program listening to Joy Hawkins talk about the program as a guest on the SEO 101 podcast. David is also a Level 8 trusted photographer in local guides connect program and able to update local Google Street Views with video uploads.

@James_Clemens - James started building products and brands back in the 1980’s and jumped deep into website development and SEO in 1996. He’s involved in several charities in Panama City Beach, Florida and enjoys helping others to be successful while expanding his intelligence. James is also a Top Contributor with Google AdWords & Google Partners, a Rising Star with Google AdWords Express, and certified in every AdWords product, Google Analytics, Mobile Sites and Digital Sales. He operates a badged Google Partner agency that he founded in 1992 and has almost too much fun building a digital presence for clients all over the globe.

@keyserholiday - Jason has been working in SEO for over 12 years and loves every minute of it. He is currently performing local SEO for a nationwide franchise. Having learned so much in the local space he is excited to be giving back to the community and sharing his knowledge with businesses owners.

Tip! You can become a TC by helping other users in the community and sharing your knowledge. Exactly like Tom, who "saw the opportunity to utilize his experience and began helping other users". Get to know the other Google My Business TCs here.

Allyson Wright, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
2 Expert replyverified_user

New Top Contributors!

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Congrats all! 

I'm helping your Business   G+ profil

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn  how here.

New Top Contributors!

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Congrats guys

New Top Contributors!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Congrats all!

New Top Contributors!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Welcome to the show

New Top Contributors!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Super fantastic!  Congrats all!

New Top Contributors!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Congrats guys! 

New Top Contributors!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Congrats all!

Highlighted

Re: New Top Contributors!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't think anyone is reading this site from Google, but I'll see.

I will no longer contribute reviews on this site or other sites like Travel Advisory, because on Travel Advisory a reviewer got sued for giving a negative but true review of a place they visited, so until the results of that lawsuit are ruled upon in favor of reviewers I will no longer give any reviews due to the legal hostile environment.