Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

New Rising Stars!

Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce the addition of Krystal, Zdenek, and Time Lord to the Rising Stars group!

Get to know a bit more about them here:

Krystal has spent the better part of the last decade working in SEO and e-commerce with a focus on local since 2014. Her expertise is helping enterprise brands navigate their unique challenges when it comes to listing management and local search. She’s currently leading the listing management strategy at Rio SEO for global brands spanning a variety of industries from retail to hospitality. Krystal’s originally from Pittsburgh, PA but currently headquartered in sunny San Diego. When she’s not working with brands on their local initiatives, she can be found cheering on the Steelers, hiking, or re-watching The Office for the zillionth time.

Zdenek started to engage in the Google Maps community in 2015 when he met Gus Moreira on the event in the Czech Google. About a half year later, he was invited to the #LGSummit16 for his contributions to the Google Local Guides program. Shortly after that, he have started my project Tenvelkejcz - www.tenvelkej.cz together with Lukas Kutilek. Where they are helping businesses and individuals to be visible (not only) on Google Maps.

Time Lord is a first year Pharmacology student at the University of Queensland. Back when Map Maker was open, he was an avid contributor and that got him interested in the Google My Business Community as it was the most appropriate way to report spam. He also a TC on Google Maps, Tez and a UTC on Search, Hangouts and Chrome.

Tip! You can become a Rising star or TC by helping other users in the community and sharing your knowledge. Exactly like Tom, who "saw the opportunity to utilize his experience and began helping other users". 

Please join us in congratulating them.

Cheers!

Allyson Wright, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
2 Expert replyverified_user

New Rising Stars!

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

@Allyson_GMB TNX! 

I'm glad I can help others on the GMB forum!

I'm helping your Business   G+ profil

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn  how here.

New Rising Stars!

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Allyson,

This is great news, for sure... and certainly well deserved from these team members. :)

Thank you, @Time Lord , @Zdenek Horak , @KrystalT , for your dedication to excellence for the Google My Business community.

Cheers,

James

New Rising Stars!

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

congratulations all!  I look forward to learning more from you!

New Rising Stars!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Congrats bro @Zdenek Horak and others!

New Rising Stars!

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Tnx @Chamnan Muon BRO!

I'm helping your Business   G+ profil

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn  how here.

New Rising Stars!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

congratulations