star_border
Highlighted

New Google My Business dashboard for multiple listings

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

Hey Everyone!

We’re changing the UI for Google My Business to better allow users with multiple listings to view and edit their information. At the moment this new dashboard is only available for select users so if you are not seeing any changes in your account yet, please wait for further updates on expansion.

What’s changing

• User’s will no longer need to switch between card and list view within their dashboard, all users, large and small, will be using the same interface
  • The new dashboard is much easier to navigate, allowing you to click into a listing and editing within the same window.
  • Features such as Posts and Insights are now more easily accessible, displaying on the side navigation panel of the main page.
  • Adding more listings will no longer impact the loading speed of the page.

Send us feedback

Google My Business welcomes you to experience the new interface and send us your feedback about what you like and what could be improved. To leave us a feedback, please leave a comment below.

Allyson Wright, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Allyson,

Most excellent news!

Thanks for the update and please keep us posted with further changes.

Cheers,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good news Allyson.

Do you plan any beta programs or some beta URLs to test it? 

Thanks

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Good work! Great Improvement ;-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Allyson_GMB

Is it possible to perform actions for multiple listings at once with this new interface?  I can't seem to figure out how to select multiple listings at once time which, using GMB Classic, is how I would download GMB insights for multiple listings, download data for all listings, accept updates for multiple listings, etc.  

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

@Emy_PatientPop - Performing actions for multiple listings at once is not an option at the moment but something we're looking into as we continue to expand this new dashboard. 

@Riccardo M - We don't have any beta plans for users to enroll in, if that's what you're asking. The dashboard is currently available for a small portion of users and will continue to roll out to more over time. 

Thanks!

Allyson Wright, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
Experts in the Topic
James_Clemens
Allyson_GMB